Marketing usually goes with the idea of customer capture process, the engagement of new clients takes the first place in the marketing strategy as a rule. This is not quite right approach, because the current group of customers are of the same value, and occasionally more vital for business. A year earlier study showed marketing specialists commonly use 21% of spending plans for present clients, despite the existing customer’s base is the main source of their business incomes. Isn’t it the convincing argument to work more with your current clients to get even more income? In this article you’ll find 8 advices to accomplish this task.
1. Collect more information about your clients. What do they purchase? In which conditions? The amount of money they spend on their buys is important too. Are you sure they are persuaded enough to buy even more with rebates? Search for a client relationship administration (CRM) framework which would serve your business and embrace this opportunity. If you’ll gather more information, you’ll will be able to have the capacity to customize your effort to existing clients. This means the more successful it will be.
2. Keep your brand awareness in the minds of your current clients. Trying to attract new customers with advertisements ensure that your brand is staying in mind among existing clients and when they will come back to you next time they require what you offer. General openness and interaction is the utmost important. Spread prints and email bulletins among your current clients and it’ll work as a continuous indication of your brand. Add the special reward for alarming clients to pay attention for new goods and services and other items you’re not sure they’re interested in.
3. Create a feeling of singularity for your customers. Think over facilitating extraordinary occasions only for your current clients. The types of event may be different: special sale hours, an in-store, a party for the ending of the year useful for a business to business models. Clients accepting a calling card will feel themselves esteemed. Proceed with the feeling of singularity allowing them some bonuses that new clients can’t easily get. For example, primary split when launching another dress line, or the opportunity to try first new services you’re promoting.
4. Arrange a feedback. Feedback strategy functions admirably for business to business models, service oriented organizations or for huge buys, for example, landscape arranging, home renovating, luxurious goods. Find a suitable time after your client made a purchase, in the range of two weeks or a month, and ask your client to perceive the opinion of your costumer about your service or item. If it’s hard for you to provide such system because you’re lacking time to create all these surveys and polls, hire a virtual assistant to help you with arranging the feedback carefully. Such strategy helps you to esteem the quality of your product, take care of any issues. Also, you can offer the client similar or related product.
5. Use opinions of current clients to improve old or create new goods. In case you’re going to dispatch another service or item involve your current clients to the process. Let them make their contribution on the improvement stage with facilitating target groups. Handle studies or give them a chance to check the item first. Since they get a feeling of being actually associated with the product, and they will probably purchase it when you dispatch.
6. Provide a discount program. Discount project is a useful approach and they are suitable for any sort of business. A tiered strategy is the best. This strategy works like this: clients begin with accepting little prizes for little buys, but it grows to greater prizes if they buy more and put in more money. Ensure the prize strategy you use is straightforward and easy going for everyone. An excess of fine prints could lead clients to deny this system.
7. Create “holiday” celebrations. On some special occasions like client’s birthday, wedding jubilee or the jubilee for the occasion when they first choose work with your brand – all these days are special occasions to contact with the current clients. Create some celebration cards and spread them among your customers via email or post, it’s up to your client’s tastes. Include a nice little gift in the way of an offer sufficiently significant for such a special day.
8. Give some guarantees. Try to conclude performance-based contracts. Say that in case your product didn’t satisfied or even harmed your client persuade them they have a possibility not to pay at all. But if your product or service is satisfying and even more, let your clients pay a percentage of the gain, if this takes place. If not, just motivate them to encourage your business with new purchase or symbolically, tips. Also, try to compensate your staff according to the results of their work.
Underlining all above, ensure you treat your current clients with significantly better prizes, arrangements and loyalty programs than you’re providing to new clients. Creating the feeling of being well esteemed, you’re supporting your business with a faithful client base.