Terms and Conditions of Use
European Virtual Assistant Agency (also referred to as “VAfromEurope”, “we”, and “us”) is the owner of this website. The term “you” refers to any user or viewer of this website.
The content of this website provides only general information and is meant for general use only. It is subject to change without notice. Neither we nor any third party guarantee the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials, which can be found on this website. The information and materials provided on the website may contain inaccuracies or errors, for which we expressly exclude liability to the fullest extent permitted by law.
We also exclude our liability for your use of any information or materials on this website, which is entirely at your own risk. It shall be your own responsibility to make sure that the available through the website products, services or information meet your needs and requirements.
The material of this website, including, but not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics, is owned by or licensed to us. Reproduction this material is prohibited unless it is in accordance with the Copyright Notice, which forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
All trademarks reproduced in this website are the property either of the operator or of the respective trademark owners.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
This website may occasionally include links to other websites. These links are provided to enhance user experience and facilitate a search of further information. By providing links, we neither endorse the website(s) nor assume responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
All content, unless otherwise stated, is copyright © 2015 – 2020 European Virtual Assistant Agency. All rights reserved.
Section 1 – What do we do with your information?
When you browse our site, we automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address, which also gives us information about your browser and operating system.
Email marketing: After you provide your explicit consent to be notified of our services and other updates, we may send the corresponding messages to the email you have provided.
Section 2 – Consent
How do we receive your consent?
When you provide us with personal information for a specific reason, we ask you to explicitly consent to our collecting and using it for that specific reason only.
When we want to use your personal information for a secondary reason, e.g. marketing, we will seek your expressed consent or will provide you with an opportunity to say no in a clear and easy way.
How can you withdraw your consent?
If, after opting in, you change your mind, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at ">. Withdrawal of your consent will mean that you no longer allow us to contact you, collect any information about you, use or disclose your information.
Section 3 – Disclosure
We may disclose your personal information when required by law to do so.
Section 4 – Data Storage
Your data is stored in Company’s data storage and databases. We store your data on a secure server behind a firewall.
Section 5 – Third-party Services & Links
The third-party providers we use will not collect, use or disclose your information above the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
We are not responsible for the privacy practices of the sites, to which the links on our website lead. When you click on the links on our site, we encourage you to read the privacy statements of the websites these links take you to.
Section 6 – Security
We take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to ensure that your personal information is not inappropriately lost, misused, disclosed, accessed, altered or destroyed.
We use secure socket layer technology (SSL) encryption industry-standard encryption to receive and store the personal information you provide to us. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage provides 100% security, we implement generally accepted industry standards.
Section 7 – Cookies
We’ve listed cookies that we use so you can choose if you want to opt-out of them or not. You may opt-out by altering your web browser’s settings to reject cookies.
Google Analytics. We use Google Analytics to assess how visitors use our site and to create reports for our own use. The information Google Analytics collects about you is not personally identifiable.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION
Here are the ways, in which European Virtual Assistant Agency (“VAfromEurope”) treats your personal information, which makes it compliant with the new EU General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR):
We seek your explicit consent and explain why we are asking for it avoiding complex language or ‘legalese’.
In the event of a breach, we will notify affected users not later than 72 hours after we have first become aware of the breach.
Right to Access
We provide you with an ability to request confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning them are being processed, where and for what purpose. Further, we can provide a copy of your personal data, free of charge, in an electronic format is you make the corresponding request.
Right to be Forgotten
We allow you to request the deletion of your personal data we hold. Considering such request, we will compare your (the subjects’) rights to “the public interest in the availability of the data”.
Upon request, we will provide the personal data concerning you in a commonly used and machine-readable format. You have right to further transmit this data to another ‘controller’ of your choice.
Privacy by Design
In order to meet the requirements of the GDPR and protect the rights of data subjects’, we implement appropriate technical and organizational measures, in an effective way.
We follow data minimization requirement holding and processing only the data absolutely necessary for the completion of our duties and limit the access to personal data, providing it only to those who need to act out the processing.
1. Acceptance of Terms
BY ACCESSING OR USING THE SERVICE YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT. IF YOU DISAGREE WITH ANY PART OF THE AGREEMENT THEN YOU MAY NOT USE THE SERVICE.
To be eligible for our services, You must be at least 18 years old. When signing up for our services, You authorize the Contractor, directly or through third parties, to make any inquiries we consider necessary to validate Your identity. This may include asking You for further information, requiring You to take steps to confirm ownership of Your email address or financial instruments, and verifying Your information against third party databases or through other sources.
We provide the Client with Virtual Assistant Services. The scope of the Service includes, but is not limited to: remote administrative assistance, e-mail monitoring, search engine optimization, social media marketing, data entry, web research, database management, travel planning, proofreading and editing etc. The scope of the Service may be limited or expanded by the Client and the Contractor as they mutually agree. The services that the Contractor provides are strictly for the registered user only. We will not be held accountable for any information that is used by a third party not privy to this agreement.
4. Term of Service
The Contractor offers a 3-hour free trial, which comes first, so that new Clients can be sure we do good, quality work before having to pay for our services.
5. Overuse of Services
If a task takes more time to complete then the Client must choose one of the following four options:
- Tell us to stop work
- Move up to a monthly package
- Assign us only part of work that takes up to s hours
- Pay for extra hours of service
6. Task Turnaround Time
We always try to complete tasks as quickly as possible, the fastest turnaround time under normal circumstances being two business days. Though, due to the variety of tasks submitted to us, we cannot guarantee a standard turnaround time. The turnaround time for each task submitted to us depends on a number of factors, the largest being the size and complexity of the task.
After the task has been completed and delivered to the Client, the latter is obliged to give feedback upon review.
8. Agency Relationship
The Contractor is Your agent. That means that anything we do on Your behalf has the same effect as if You have done it Yourself. As Your agent, we can with Your permission provide information to others, make recommendations to others, make promises You have authorized to be made, send communications in Your name, make purchases or render services, or anything else that You need to be done and that we can do. Our responsibility is to carry out Your instructions and to work within the limits of the authority You grant us. You and You alone are responsible for the transactions entered into on Your behalf, and this responsibility continues even if You stop being our Client.
9. Modifications and Interruption to Service
We reserve the right to modify or discontinue the Service with or without notice to the Client. We shall not be liable to the Client or any third party should we exercise the right to modify or discontinue the Service. The Client acknowledges and accepts that the Contractor does not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted access to our services which may be interfered with or adversely affected by numerous factors or circumstances outside of our control.
Each Party hereby acknowledges that each Party may be supplied or work with certain information supplied by the other Party, all of which is confidential and of value to such Party (the “Confidential Information”). Each Party hereby agrees to the following in connection with the Confidential Information:
- Neither Party will disseminate or disclose to any third party, or use for such Party’s own benefit or for the benefit of any third party, any Confidential Information relating to the products, business or affairs of the other Party, which ( the Confidential Information) is in any way acquired during or by reason of this Agreement. The Confidential Information is deemed to include but not limited to information in any format pertaining to copyrights, trademarks, trade names, service marks, trade dress, domain names, uniform resource locators (URLs), websites, advertising and marketing plans, media planning/placement, strategic briefs, sales plans, ideas, concepts, new products, improvements, inventions, proposed launches, discontinuance of existing products, product and consumer testing data, sales and market research; technology research & development, corporate strategic plans, budgets, profit & loss data, raw material costs, identity of suppliers, customer lists, customer information, formulae, processes, methods, and associations with other organizations which such Party has not previously made available to the public.
- Each Party will treat Confidential Information received from the other Party with the same degree of care and security as such Party would use with respect to such Party’s own Confidential Information, but not less than a reasonable degree of care.
- Neither Party will use the Confidential Information for any purpose other than that for which it was provided. If either Party is in any doubt as to the intended purpose for use of the Confidential Information, such Party will immediately (and before using the Confidential Information) seek clarification from the other Party.
- Neither Party will copy, reproduce or store the Confidential Information without the other Party’s prior consent whether electronically, on any external drive (including a USB thumb drive) or in the “cloud.” Each Party will secure physical and electronic access to the Confidential Information.
- Neither Party will assert any right, title or property interest to the Confidential Information of the other Party.
- As either Party may request, each Party will return to the other Party all information, strategic briefs, reports, memos, presentations, letters, copies, manuals, drawings, blueprints, discs, e-mails CD-ROMs and all other materials relating to the other Party’s business, including all Confidential Information, in such Party’s workspace, personal possession or control. In addition, at such other times as either Party may request, each Party will deliver to the other Party an executed certificate confirming that such Party has promptly returned to the other Party or shredded or destroyed all information, strategic briefs, reports, memos, presentations, letters, copies, manuals, drawings, blueprints, discs, e-mails, CD-ROMs and all other materials relating to the other Party’s business, including all Confidential Information, in such Party’s workspace, personal possession or control.
- Each Party agrees that information shall not be deemed Confidential Information and the other Party shall have no obligation whatsoever under this Agreement with respect to such information that is or becomes (through no breach of this Agreement by the other Party) generally available to the public, or was in the other Party’s possession or known by the other Party prior to receipt from such Party as demonstrated by the other Party through written documentation (if available) or otherwise.
- Either Party may make disclosures required by valid order of any court or other authorized governmental entity, provided such Party promptly notifies the other Party and provides reasonable cooperation, at the other Party’s expense, with the other Party’s efforts, if any, to limit disclosure and to obtain confidential treatment or a protective order.
- Each Party agrees that such Party’s obligations under this paragraph shall be binding upon such Party’s legal representatives, heirs, successors, assigns, subsidiaries and affiliates and shall inure to the benefit of the other Party, the other Party’s subsidiaries and affiliates and their legal representatives, heirs, successors and assigns.
The Client agrees that by engaging the Services, they may be working with and have material and personal contact with employees of the Contractor. The Client therefore covenants and agrees that during the Term and for two (2) years after the termination thereof, regardless of the reason for the termination of the Service, the Client will not, directly or indirectly, on its own behalf or on behalf of or in conjunction with any person or legal entity, recruit, solicit, or induce, or attempt to recruit, solicit, or induce, any of the Contractor’s staff with whom the Client had personal contact, to terminate their employment relationship with the Contractor. The Client agrees that should the Client violate the terms of this Agreement, Client will be liable for a liquidated damage in the amount of $75,000 per each employee induced to separate from the Contractor and all reasonable costs and attorney fees.
12. Disclaimer of Warranties
While the Contractor ensures that the Service is rendered efficiently and Your projects and tasks are approached with meticulous attention to detail and are being accomplished with the desired outcome in mind we take no responsibility and give no warranty of any kind if Parties don’t reach consensus on the concept of properly carried out assignment and fail to reach a compromise. We do our best to satisfy the needs and meet expectations of our clients but contingent upon inextricable and unresolvable differences we cannot be held accountable either legally or morally.
13. Limitation of Liability
THE CONTRACTOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, AND IN PARTICULAR WE SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES, OR DAMAGES FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF REVENUE, OR LOSS OF USE, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF SERVICES OR THE INFORMATION PROVIDED FROM IT, WHETHER SUCH DAMAGES ARISE IN CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, TORT, UNDER STATUTE, IN EQUITY, AT LAW, OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF THE CONTRACTOR HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. THE SATISFACTION GUARANTEE CONTAINED WITHIN THE AGREEMENT LIMITS THE CLIENT TO A REFUND OF ONLY THE UNUSED PORTION OF PRE-PAID TIME AND DOES NOT CREATE A CLAIM FOR DAMAGES AND DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
As our Client, You agree to indemnify and hold the Contractor, its subsidiaries, affiliates, officers and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees and costs, made by any third party due to or arising out of Your use of the Service, the violation of this Agreement, or infringement by You, or other user of the Services using the Client’s computer, of any intellectual property or any other right of any person or entity.
15. Client Account
The Client will receive a password and an account. The Client is entirely responsible for any and all activity that occurs under their account whether authorized or not. The Client agrees to notify us of any unauthorized use of the client’s account or any other breach of security that becomes known by the Client. The Client is entirely responsible for any unauthorized activity that occurs under their account as a result of the Client’s failure to maintain the security of its account. The Client’s right to use the Services is personal to the Client. Client agrees not to resell or make any commercial use of the Services without the express written consent of the Contractor.
16. Compliance with Laws
The Client assumes all knowledge of applicable law and is responsible for compliance with any such laws. The client may not use the Service in any way that violates applicable local, state, federal, or international laws, regulations or other government requirements. The Client further agrees not to transmit any material that encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or international law or regulation.
If a dispute arises regarding the interpretation or enforcement of any provision of this Agreement, the Parties agree to meet in person or by telephone to attempt in good faith to resolve the dispute. If that discussion fails, they agree to submit the dispute to a mediator acceptable to each of them, with the mediator’s fee being shared equally. If the mediator fails to bring about a mutual resolution of the dispute, the same person shall arbitrate. The arbitrator’s decision shall be binding on the parties and shall include an allocation of the costs for the mediation/arbitration service.
18. Other Terms
If any provision of this Agreement shall be unlawful, void or unenforceable for any reason, the other provisions (and any partially-enforceable provision) shall not be affected thereby and shall remain valid and enforceable to the maximum possible extent. You agree that this Agreement and any other agreements referenced herein may be assigned by VAfromEurope.com, in our sole discretion, to a third party in the event of a merger or acquisition. This Agreement shall apply in addition to, and shall not be superseded by, any other written agreement between us in relation to Your participation as the Client.
If You do not agree to the terms and conditions of this agreement, You should immediately cease all usage of the Service. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update the terms and conditions of this agreement without prior notice. Modifications shall become effective immediately upon being posted to VAfromEurope.com website. You will be notified of changes to the Terms of Service Agreement by the email account that You use to register for the Service. Your continued use of the Service after amendments are posted constitutes an acknowledgment and acceptance of the Agreement and its modifications. Except as provided in this paragraph, this Agreement may not be amended.